Casino Reviews with Players in Mind
If you are on this page, it means that you have decided to switch from land-based casinos to online ones, or you just want to test your luck and spin the reels of some modern slot machines. This is a good idea – you won’t have to spend your time choosing a proper suit. You can even play in your pajamas! Probably, you want to ask us why it is so important to read the casino reviews from TheSlotsBay. To tell the truth, there are a lot of reasons for that.
Now, the biggest question for you is: “Which casino to choose?” There are so many of them on the Internet, so it may be difficult to make a final decision. No worries, our online casino reviews will definitely help you make the right choice. We review the casino websites thoroughly and rate them according to our TheSlotsBay rating system. Before we give our verdict on any online casino, we consider various aspects you may not know about. Nothing can hide from us – we are true experts and the best casino detectives ever. We accept only fair casinos into our “Bay” of slots, that’s why we know for sure you will find the casino that will suit all your needs and wants. Take the helm, Captain, and sail well in the gaming ocean!
How to Choose an Online Casino?
There are a lot of things to keep in mind when choosing an online casino. Here are some of them:
• Decide on the type of a casino you want to play at. Casinos can be divided into several groups: Instant Play, Mobile, and Download. Instant Play means that you can play right inside your browser, while download-based sites require you to download the software. Mobile casinos, obviously, allow you to play on the go. Most online casinos are both instant-play and mobile-compatible, but some of them belong to all of these categories at the same time.
• Check if the casino is legit in your country. Some casinos have really huge lists of restricted countries, so it would make sense to check it before exploring the casino.
• Make sure that the casino is secure. Will your personal data be safe here? Make sure they use encryption technologies to protect your data and that the website uses the latest HTTPS protocol.
• Explore the history of the casino. Were there any unpleasant incidents? If yes, were they related to players? For instance, using pirated software or having problems with paying out winnings are very serious issues. We wouldn’t recommend that you trust a casino in cases like these.
• Check the collection of games. Does it meet your expectations? Or maybe you are looking for live games – do they offer them?
• Find out what deposit methods the casino offers. Are they convenient for you? Don’t forget about withdrawals. Sometimes not all the methods you can use for making a deposit are also available for withdrawing your winnings.
• Check the welcome bonus conditions. Does the casino offer a welcome bonus? Is it attractive enough? What about the wagering requirements?
In order to find out all of these things, you will have to explore the casino’s website very carefully. Honestly, you’ll probably have to do it a lot of times, because choosing a gambling website is not the easiest task ever. Fortunately, we have already done everything for you. Just open any review on this page and discover our honest opinion.
How do We Check Online Casinos?
While reviewing each online casino, we pay attention to many aspects and criteria. Here are some of the most important of them:
• User Experience and Design. We find out if the website is stylish enough and convenient to use.
• Software. We explore the collection of games and discover if they can keep you busy for a long time, or if you will get bored in a couple of hours.
• Banking. We check the banking methods and withdrawal limits and find out if there are any fees on deposits and withdrawals.
• Cashout time. This factor is important too. Nobody wants to wait for several weeks before the winnings will reach his/her account.
• Bonus. Virtually every casino offers a bonus for newcomers. We check if there is something decent waiting for you and if the bonus conditions are fair enough.
• Reputation. We carefully explore the casino’s past and check its reputation among other trusted portals. Believe us, if there are any problems with the casino’s reputation, we will find them and bring them to the light.
• Customer support. Reliable support matters. We find out everything about the support agents’ schedule and the ways you can contact them. We also test the support team ourselves to make sure that you will actually get help when you need it.
Let’s talk more about software. We consider the casino’s library really good when there are at least several hundred games from diverse providers (and at least several of them are famous and reputable). All popular genres should be present, which means that the library should include slots, card and table games, and video poker. Live games should be offered too. If the casino meets all these expectations, it gets the highest score. Oh, one more thing, here is the list of providers which we consider “famous and reputable”: NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Novomatic, WMS, IGT, EGT, 1x2Gaming, and Betsoft.
A few more words about banking. We consider the casino great, in terms of banking, when at least three of the following types of payment are accepted: cards, e-wallets, bank transfer, cryptocurrency, and vouchers. The most popular methods include credit cards, Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal. When it comes to withdrawal limits… Well, top casino sites usually allow you to withdraw over €10,000 per month or something like this. One more important thing to keep in mind is how jackpot winnings are paid out. Some casinos divide such payments into installments, so it may take you several years to get the full amount. In some cases, jackpot winnings are subject to monthly withdrawal limits and sometimes it’s even worse than the previous option. Ideally, jackpot winnings should be paid out instantly.
Bonuses and Promotions
We have already told you that every casino (okay, almost every) offers a special bonus for new players. Some bonuses require no deposit – for instance, you can get a bunch of free spins right after you register. Other promos may require you to make a minimum deposit. This can be something like a “100% bonus up to €100”. This means that if you deposit, for instance, €50, you will get another €50 as a bonus. Then, you usually have to meet so-called wagering requirements. For example, if the amount of your bonus (€50) must be wagered 40 times, you will need to bet at least €2,000 before you will be allowed to withdraw your bonus and winnings. Some bonuses are withdrawable, but some of them are not. We call the latter ones “phantom” bonuses. The worst situation is when the initial amount of the bonus is simply deducted from your winnings at the moment of withdrawal.
Find the Best Casino for You
Finding the best casino that will meet all of your expectations may take some time, but things are much easier if you use our honest (and entertaining) reviews. There is no need to compare online casinos yourself, as we have already done everything for you. Even if you haven’t chosen which casino to check out, you can use our filters to sort the reviews and find the best option.
We are not going to hide the facts, and we easily get triggered when the casino has unfair terms or is notorious for serious issues with winnings or fake games. If the casino is not worth your precious time, we will tell you about this directly. Besides, we also have a lot of slot reviews – they will help you to find the best slot games that will suit your needs.